Road to California is pleased to offer quilt guilds an opportunity to display and sell tickets for their raffle quilts. Up to four California* guilds may display their quilt each day.
Please review the guidelines below for displaying your Raffle Quilt at Road to California.
• We will choose quilts on a first come, first assigned basis.
• Participating guilds must provide 20 hours of white glove service to Road for each day your quilt is displayed.
• Only three volunteers per guild may sign up in each time slot. Space is limited and times are assigned when Road has received all information required. If a shift is full, volunteers will be scheduled to serve at the next available time.
• Each volunteer should check in at the volunteer desk 15 minutes before their shift and expect to stay about 15 minutes after their shift is over. Each 2 hour + volunteer will receive a free entry bracelet.
• Minimum shift for each person is 2 hours.
• Road will provide up to four complimentary passes for the guild ticket sales people the day their quilt is displayed.
• Show hours are: Thursday – Saturday 9 AM - – 6 PM, and Sunday 10 AM - – 3:30 PM
• Guilds displaying on Sunday are only required to provide ten hours of white glove service.
Our volunteer chairman will email you a form to use to schedule your members. You must complete the forms for scheduling your members prior to December 1. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of display space. It is important to use this form to avoid scheduling problems.
Each guild must provide documented proof of current registration to conduct a raffle with the Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable Trusts. Forms for registering and reporting activities are available at http://ag.ca.gov/charities/raffles.php.
*Please Note: All Quilt Guilds are welcome to display their Raffle Quilt, however they must meet all the requirements of the Attorney General’s Office. We have found that most out of state guilds cannot meet these requirements.
To the maximum extent of the law, your attendance and participation, including that of your children and minors accompanying you, in any Road to California classes, events, lectures or tours paid for or not is conditioned on your agreement to hereby indemnify Road to California, its employees, volunteers, contractors from and never to make any claim for injury, loss or damage to you or your children and minors accompanying you against Road to California, its employees, volunteers and contractors, caused by its very own negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason. By signing the registration form, or registering on line, you agree to the above terms and conditions.